HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
How to Contribute
Thank you for your interest in contributing to Marketcetera. This guide provides an overview of information important for contributors to know.
- Contributing code
- Please see our Code Contribution Guideon the process for setting up a development environment, forking Marketcetera, making updates and submitting pull requests and instructions on becoming an approved contributor.
- Security vulnerability disclosure
- If you suspect a security vulnerability, please report it in private email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that you do NOT create publicly viewable issues for suspected security vulnerabilities.
- You can view our full responsible disclosure policy here.
- Available JIRA tickets
- While any JIRA ticket may be considered by the core team, the easiest way to have a request accepted is by working on tickets from a list of open tickets marked “open“by the core team
- You can also review a list of planned ticketsto make sure you’re not working on something that’s been publicly declared in-progress by the core team.